Making the most of your day when you are in a blaaaah state of mind.
You know its just one of those day when you feel like you never really got up. Everything is just a drag, it all seems so time consuming and you want to lay around all day. You’re left with two options, am I going to make this day or will this day make me? I’ve experienced both sides of the same coin and have decided that I feel better when I make the day. But there is a problem, I don’t feel like doing sh*t. All I want to do is eat a bag of cookies, watch endless hours of Netflix, stay in pajamas and call it a day. However, if I do that I always end up not feeling true to myself. So therefore, the matter of the fact is, how can I take my blaaaah day and make into at least an okay day, if not a great day?
- Shower (preferably cold if you can) as soon as you get up
- Make yourself a healthy and nutritious breakfast so you won’t ravenously stuff your face later. For example: a green smoothie, oatmeal with bananas, chia seed pudding, egg omelette with your favorite vegetables or even some pancakes
- Wear something you feel amazing and beautiful in. Dress to impress (impress yourself)!
- Grab your favorite latte or tea from a coffee shop you love, stick around for a bit to people watch
- Write yourself a Here is what I know letter, see an example (here)
- Read some inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes
- Start reading that book you’ve kept eyeing to read, but never got around to it
- Walk barefoot on the grass, even lay a blanket down and go clouding gazing or clouding dissolving, watch this video (here)
- Talk to a friend on the phone or in person, catch up
- Give yourself 5 compliments
- Workout, its an instant mood booster
- Write, whatever you’re feeling, get it out on paper. Check this out (here)
- Explore a new area of your town, city. Take pictures with your iPhone to document your experience
- Clean, tidy up your room, a clean environment means a clear mind
- Above all be kind to yourself, cherish yourself and don’t hate on yourself for having a blaaaaah day, it happens and its okay
Share below what things you do to turn your blaaaah day around?